A new design trend is sweeping the nation, and manufacturers and retailers are helping it by offering more affordable items with the use of online promotions, such as LoveSac.com coupons. Many people are becoming less satisfied with the usual sad, staid, stoic rooms and super-functional furniture without any personality.
Family rooms, bachelor pads, bedrooms, and dorm rooms across the US are getting makeovers - people want rooms that feel inviting, that make guests feel at home and comfortable, and that they can come home to at the end of a long day and just relax.
This consumer clamor for a more "homey" feeling has given rise to a new breed of furniture. Mellowed-out versions of the overstuffed, high-backed chairs of old, they come in a range of colors and textures, and utilize modern technology so that not only are they nice to look at, but they are also exquisitely comfortable. Many of them are eco-friendly, and a lot of them are inexpensive, especially considering that manufacturers and retailers offer special online promotional codes to encourage consumers to purchase these new products.
Of course, reigning over this new breed of plump, padded and plush furniture is the ultimate in lounge gear - the beanbag. But not as it was before, oh no. It has been redesigned to be form chairs, sofas, and pillowy-soft cushions. There are even humongous beanbags that allow as many as three people to loll around in utter comfort. The beanbag has also gotten a makeover, and most can be found covered in plush fabrics in luxurious colors.
If you're seeking to create a cozy and comfy room where everyone will want to stay, remember these simple tips:
· Do away with clutter. A disorganized space is hardly inviting. Remove all visual clutter from the room you're decorating, and find storage solutions that work well with your design, such as wicker baskets that match your color scheme.
· Rethink your furniture. Try purchasing a couple of inviting pieces inexpensively with LoveSac.com coupons and see the immediate difference they make in a room.
· Create conversation nooks. Grouping comfy chairs together in little groups gives off the feeling of intimacy and togetherness. It also helps make large rooms seem less intimidating.
· Remember the power of color. Don't use bright, blaring colors like neon, or baby colors like pastels. Think rich earth tones, muted colors, and solid patterns. However, remember to keep something bright in the room scheme, preventing the space from ending up looking drab and dreary.
· Don't forget proper ventilation. Comfy does not equate to stuffy. Make sure that the windows are not covered by overly stifling curtains, and that there is a lot of natural light and, when the weather permits, a lot of natural breezes.
Subscribe to Coupon Saver Blog