Healthy, beautiful nails are always attractive - and thanks to E.L.F. Cosmetics coupon codes, they don't have to be costly. Online coupon codes like these help you to cut down on the expense of keeping your nails picture-perfect by letting you avail of special discounts and promotions on E.L.F products.
With those and these simple tips, you can keep your nails stylishly stunning at a minimum cost.
· Learn how to do your nails yourself. Not that splurging every now and then at a nail spa or a salon is a bad thing. In fact, it is advisable to have professional work done on your hands every now and then. However, it is undeniable that learning how to care for your nails yourself will save you a lot of money in the long run.
· Clean nails are always the best base to start with. Make sure that before you apply nail polish, that your nails have been cleaned and buffed. This helps the polish stick to the nail's surface, and prevents chipping and flaking. If possible, schedule your pedicure or manicure after you've had a bath or a shower, so that the nail and the skin is soft and pliant.
· As with other cosmetics, some nail polish products are superior to others. So when purchasing nail products, especially nail polish, always get the best kind you can afford, as inferior products can dry your nails and make them unhealthy. These nail products don't have to be expensive - you can make use of budget-friendly tools, such as E.L.F Cosmetics coupon codes, to stretch your budget and buy top-rated nail care products.
· Don't skip the application of a base coat. Usually clear in color and quick-drying, a base coat acts as a barrier between the colored polish and your nails, preventing nail stains. It also allows for the easier and cleaner removal of the polish.
· Apply polish in smooth strokes starting from the base of the nail until the tip, starting from one side to the other. Always wait for a layer of polish to dry before applying the next one, or you can end up ruining both coats.
· Remember, too, that it is better to apply several thin coats than a couple of thick ones. Drying time will not vary too much between the two styles, but opting for many thin coats will help you get a stronger covering and a smoother finish.
· If you're the type who likes being outdoors or if you will be out in the sun a lot while you are wearing nail polish, take extra precautions and apply a layer or two of a UV-protective topcoat. This will prevent the nail polish from fading in the sun's glare, as well as protect your nails from turning yellow and brittle.
Subscribe to Coupon Saver Blog