For some, biking has become more than just a dd. It is
lifeblood. And why not? There are now about a billion bicycles all over the world today. Bicycles were introduced in the 19th century and have since withstood the test of time. No gasoline needed. No air pollution caused. It doesn't contribute to traffic, it gives one a form of exercise, and it doesn't create any major parking trouble. It's cheap, and if it's not cheap enough, then make it even cheaper still by using sports and outdoors coupon
Chainlove, a supplier of premium biking products at shocking cut-rate
prices, recognizes there's so much love to be given for the two-wheeled lovers. According to the mantra posted on Chainlove's website, "We're talking completes, components, apparel, tools--just name your vice." And then it continues to describe the kind of people behind these great biking deals. "We're always searching for the next high: the rush of breaking away from the pack, the ecstasy of that perfect stretch of single track, the burn in our body the day after. We live for the ride."
Do you, too, want to live for the ride?
If you're still unsure, or if you think bicycle is too old-fashioned for you, or if you think you can't afford the equipment and the accessories for it, well - read some of the thoughts below. Go on and have a rethink, and discover why biking is good for you.
1. It's good for your body and mind. Go biking, and here are only some of the things that will increase: your cardiovascular fitness, your strength, your balance and flexibility, your endurance and stamina, your number of calories burned. Of course, biking has also been proven to release stress: no traffic
jam to be so frustrated about.
2. It's good for the environment. Biking produces zero carbon emissions. What's not to love about that? Bike to work, bike to play, bike to party, bike everywhere: it's the most viable option for environment- and community-friendly transportation.
3. It's good for your wallet. So biking helps out your physical and mental well-being. At what cost? A two-wheel habit, that's what. Shorts, sunglasses, knee pads, helmets, new tires, gears: you'll probably need these, too, but Chainlove.com coupon codes regularly churns out great deals for these products, so that the only fee you'll have to worry about is parking. Well, not really. Even bike parking is free.
4. It's good for fun. Drive a car, and the whole neighborhood, the whole city, the whole world zooms past. Ride a bike, and you'll get a feel of where you are. You'll move at a pace that allows you to see and enjoy the sights and sounds of what is around you.
5. It's good for your social life. Don't think that biking is un-cool. It is very cool. Biking advocates, groups, and communities - as exemplified by Chainlove.com - are all proofs of how biking builds and develops society. And it's a supportive one, too. Everywhere around the world, people lobby to add
bicycle lanes, improve roads, promote bike education and safety, advocate clean air initiatives, and even share each other coupon codes. Ask any biking enthusiast and he'll introduce you to a vibrant, fun, and healthy sense of community that's as welcoming as any.
Subscribe to Coupon Saver Blog